FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 @ 6:43 AM
Christmas


My Christmas was not so good for me since my parents were not here and so as my bro. As usual we went to church and after that, I ate cookies, cake,brownies,salad,ham and bread, this is the first Christmas ever that we ain't have enough food it's all that we have..lol.. At 12 we opened our gifts. We also take pictures and do kind a stuff, trying to be happy but then I AM since it's His birthday. The only thing that I'm excited about is to greet my parents. Well, my gifts are pajamas, a purse, bracelets, slippers and money. I want to greet all of you a Merry Christmas!