FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, January 1, 2009 @ 3:38 AM
Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
New year was OK, well my very first new year without my parents, it's kinda sad though. My parents went to Canada this July to work and also with my brother. I still wish that they are still here, my new year is not perfect without them. Well, we don't have enough fireworks and stuff since there is no male in our house anymore just my grandfather so we just celebrated our new year quitely but it's also fun and we also prepared our coins to have goodluck this new year. I jump a lot of times so that I'll grow taller. We ate a lot of fruits too, and chocolates. The fireworks (our neighbors) were really beautiful, my sister just can't stop taking videos of it. ohh, and this new year I've created my blog with the help of Kai, she's my friend, she's the one who put the layout. I have there her blog in the links. I slept 2:00 in the morning and woke up 10:00, and the bad thing is I'm still ill. I want to great everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!