FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, January 3, 2009 @ 2:29 AM
this day
hmm...this day is fine. I woke up 6 in the morning because of my cold..errr..it's really annoying, I mean I can't sleep well for a week because of this. Then I prepare myself for my injection.Yeah, I need to go to the hospital, I have a health problem..LOL..let's not talk about that..hmmpp..After my injection, my older sister and I went to SM City. We sang in Bibo and bought gifts for Toki, Ryan's friend and David, our relative..hehe..And then we go home..LOL..I'm tired writing this in full details..hehe..then I end up posting in my blog and chatting with Kai.hehe.oopss, I forgot to read Purpose Driven in Life.Well then I should read it now.hehe.

--myienne