FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, January 5, 2009 @ 4:13 AM
JAN 5, 2009: SCHOOL DAYS AGAIN!
JAN 5, 2009: SCHOOL DAYS AGAIN!

We just had our very first day of school this 2009. It was pretty boring..hehe..school days are always boring.LOL.Well, at least I passed all the MTA's and stuff..hehe..hmmm..Kai was absent because of her sickness, that's also one reason why it's boring, there's NO KAI, I mean the annoying KAI!!LOL

Myrtle gave us a gift which is a necklace. It's rather unfair, because almost everyone recieved cute necklaces and I was the last one to recieve mine, so it was not so cute. Well, at least she gave me something. I ended my day being pissed by my twin sis because of not letting me post in my blog, she's busy doing the roleplay thingy with Myrtle,Jin and Sannie. LOL