FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 @ 6:49 AM
Columns
Here are the columns which I also placed on my magazine. It was said that the authors are Judy, Jhian, Mitch and I but the truth is I'm the only one who worked hard for these columns. Others just gave ideas.err. Laziness of people are shit! Especially when they bully you, but I'm not a bully. I mean give some mercy, If it wasn't for me they still should've finished there journalism project.

Columns

Music
By: Judy Alviar

Music is Life as everyone says. It is an absolute harmony and serenity. It completes our day; some people can’t finish the day without listening to their favorite songs. Music can be our acquaintance whenever we’re in sorrow and tears. Music has been our best friend, which is why almost every people in this world are music freaks.

Cream O-holic
By: Judy Alviar
(For Temptation)

Pleasurably sweet Cream O, the best cookie has ever made, as Cream-Oholic people best describe this kind of cookie. We all know how tempting the sweet creams and chocolaty cookie of Cream O, We all love it and I know that while you’re reading this column, you are crazy to buy some and you’ve been drooling for it, so what are you waiting for? Go buy some Cream O!

Becoming Jane
By: Jasmine M. Nacionales

Becoming Jane is a story of a well-known novelist, Jane Austen (played by Anne Hathaway). Her memoir was interesting and awe-inspiring; one of the characters is Tom Lefroy(played by James McAvoy), the guy who had a love interests with Jane. He is a nephew of a very prominent judge and is intended to follow the footsteps of his uncle for him to give his family support especially with his siblings. The story showed how Jane Austen manage to be a legendary novelist, her inspiration on writing novels which is her first and only love Tom Lefroy, it was stated that Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice was an inspiration of Tom’s exact personality. The story was heartbreaking at the end; it can give you a mixture of emotions. It is one of the best!

Motocross
By: Jhian Carlo

Motocross is an exciting and fun sport. This can give you a great thrill and adventure, it can make you feel like a bird flying up high.

It’s a great sport, but this can also be dangerous especially for new-riders. If you would make a little mistake this would pay you a harmful result or maybe deathly. So even though it’s a thriller sport but so you still have to be careful.