FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, April 4, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
Night out??
We partied yesterday with my cousins, well supposed to be we’ll go in MO2 for a night out till 3:00 A.M., my first time ever...But grandma rules again just till 9:00. I’m not really against this rule, not allowing us to go late in a stripper club, I also agree. Well, I’m not the kind of girl who’ll wake up so late just to go on a night out and meet some cute guys. Honestly, I hate crowded and noisy places. But maybe, I should experience it with my cousins.

First, we went to SM at 2:00 PM. Camille introduced her new boyfriend, John, he’s an OK guy for me, not that cute though. We waited for Nang Audrey to arrive since she had to go back at our house to change her shorts, it got wet when we were riding a tricycle. While waiting I was kind a irritated for the reason that Nang Camille made Tin and I wait at the food court because she was going to the restroom, and Tin who is supposed to wait with me, left and went in the restroom with Camille. I was there at the side of the food court waiting and wandering around looking stupid, I was waiting for like 30 minutes. I pushed Tin really hard after I found out that they had been doing make up at the bathroom not caring for me waiting at the first floor. After maybe half an hour waiting, I decided to go in Bibo where I found Nang Audrey and Ryan, I also saw Tin and Nang Camille wearing make ups and all.err. Camille requested us to eat in a resto bar with her bf but suggested me to stay with Ryan, of course I didn't take that suggestion, I mean after waiting for 30 minutes, I would wait again for another half an hour while them eating and having fun, NO WAY! So I really persisted to go with them, then when we already get there, there were people smoking and I can barely breathe. Gosh. On my second thought, I should've really follow that suggestion. My sister, Audrey, asked me to go with her to pick up Ryan but I refused, I said I was just OKAY.stupid me. I was dying there. Afterwards, I told them If could go out for awhile. So yeah, I waited there till Nang Audrey came back. She herself can't also stand the smoke, so she told Camille that we should go at the food court and just eat there instead, But Nang Camille asked if she could take Justine with her. I was kind a not comortable about Tin staying with her. The smoke is just so extreme and I don't think Tin could stand it. We ate at the foodcourt and waited for them. Afterwards, John decided to go and would just come for the Night out. The rest of us went to Bibo and sang there. When it was already Night time, our other cousins arrived, almost all of us actually. And we waited till 8:00 to eat dinner to get some discount in this eatery. We also saw a bunch of Asil schoolmates naming Mieere, Andrew and Eugene. When it was already 9:00, we decided to go home. Well, for me it was fun having the time to hang out with my cousins.