FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @ 2:51 AM
Myrtle XD
MYRTLE

Well, Myrtle is my friend since 4th grade. She's a really good friend. We encounter so much great and stupid memories in the past. She's one of my unforgettable and special friends. Well, I describe her as a perfectionist and a great performer. She's also an artist and an actor. A great singer, I could say that she is an experienced one, well-disciplined and intelligent. She's close to perfection, at least that's what she thinks. I'm joking...yeah..she is rather flawless. ^ ^;

Moreover, she's also generous and friendly. Sanguine as always, but sometimes she could be also serious and scary. She likes koreans and japanese people, though she hated Koreans before. She has this mere attraction towards her korean classmate(not gonna tell the nameXD) and she is easily attracted to korean guys, especially when he looks like her favorite anime. She's very outgoing to people especially with her friends.

So yeah, Myrtle is a nice person. She's also talented. And a really good friend.
Thanks for reading.


-Min