FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, February 15, 2009 @ 4:22 AM
Happy Valentines Day!

ME HAHA Pictures, Images and Photos

I just want to greet everyone a HAPY VALENTINES DAY! Though my Valentines is pretty boring, you can see it by the picture at the top.0_O. I just stayed at my house the whole day after our NAT review, I surf the net and watched 3 movies: Becoming Jane, Titanic and When Love begins. And also, Tin, Nang Sayna and I ate Batchoy at our neighbor's house, their selling Batchoy for 15 pesos. Anyway goodluck with your love ones!XD