FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 @ 3:33 AM
Today
Today was fine. I passed my exam in English. Unfortunatley, as I expected I didn't pass in Science, S.S. (of course) and Math. I got 84 in english out of 100. In Science, I got 48 and the passing is 50.haha. So close but yet I still failed, and in Math I got 27 and the passing score is 35.

Okay, so after revealing all of my scores let me tell you about what happened in our filipino class. Hmm, while I was going towards the room I heard a sudden speech of admiration, saying in english "Oh Ruel, I missed you SO MUCH darling!", so as I suspected it was Cindy, the biatch. I was like "WTF? What is she saying??MORON!". She's like pretending to like Sir and saying disgusting stuff about him.LOL. I mean, is she flirting? Or is she that desperate? Well, maybe she is. Okay, so were doing our Oration in Filipino, Cindy was the first one to orate. Her introduction was obscene and pretentious. This is what she said, "Before I will start my oration I would like to tell all of you that Ruel and I are getting MARRIED!??". It's funny in the way but as I can see, Sir Ruel is really disgusted and uncomfortable about it. Let's not talk about Cindy anymore.


So after class I decided to take my RS in science which is solving. I beg Abbie to help me but JR suddenly took her away from me, because I lost in the game, stone scissors and papers. So I have to wait for JR to get the lesson. Some of the questions in solving was pretty easy except for no# 2, so I really need Abbie. After that exhausting RS taking, JR gave Abbie twenty pesos as a reward for helping him. Abbie and I walked towards the canteen and there, we saw Tin, Kai, Jin and Myrtle. We talked about abbie coaching JR during the removal and about teachers who's mistaken them as lovers. And after a minute Abbie decided to hang out with Aden, her bestfriend. My friends and I talked a lot of interesting stuff about our early years, and how we acted so stupid about the power balls thingies that we thought was magical, but then Myrtle was actually the one who's hiding it.LOL. After the hilarious conversation, all of us went up in the third floor to help Myrtle bring her humungous radio downstairs, thanks God Mickoy helped us, he was pretty strong than we thought. We also went to Sir Zin's room and started talking about somone in the higher levels who likes Jin, we suspected it as Ralph but it wasn't him said Sir. We had a deal to eat dinner in Jin's house with Sir tommorow since Jin didn't invited us yesterday's fiesta in Jaro.haha. Jin would probably be absent tomorrow, I know her tricks to get away from the deal. Okay, so I'll end up my post here. See ya folkz!


--Min--