FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, January 23, 2009 @ 2:48 AM
FAV. MOVIES
I wanted to make a list of my favorite movies. Awesome and inspiring movies that I will passionately remember. Well, I like movies that are epitome of awesomeness and compassionate. I like movies that are mind-blowing and breathtaking. Here are the list of my top 10 favorite movies.



1. Titanic

MOVIE Pictures, Images and Photos

I've watched this movie before, when I was still a kid, but I didn't really understand it that much. And when I watched it for the second time, just last december, I cried like hell. It's the most breathtaking love story. I don't care if it's an old movie.LOL.


PS. Kai, I know that you hate this movie. *blink*



2. A walk to Remember

walk to remember Pictures, Images and Photos



Like Titanic, I've also wached this before. And when we decided to watched it again, I also cried a lot. This is in my top #10 most breathtaking movies. The movie is awe-inspiring and amazing.



3. The Notebook

movie Pictures, Images and Photos


I love the story. I also cried at the ending.



4. Twilight

Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos



This is an awesome movie! I like EDWARD.haha. But I'm seriously not a fangirl. I just like it.



5. Meet Joe Black

Meet Joe Black Pictures, Images and Photos


Nice movie. Is it really possible for death to fall in love?



6. Tranformers


transformers Pictures, Images and Photos


I like this movie, it's so Breathtaking. Awesome effects! I Love Shia Labeouf.




7. Serendipity

i love this movie Pictures, Images and Photos


A very moving movie. Fate just have to be frisky sometimes.

8. Moulin Rouge

fav. movie Pictures, Images and Photos

nice movie. I like the song "Come What May".

9. Pride and Prejudice

i love this movie! Pictures, Images and Photos

This movie is based on the best selling novel of Jane Austen.

10. Casanova

Casanova Pictures, Images and Photos

I admire Heath Ledgers character as Casanova, the most notorious lover.