FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, January 23, 2009 @ 1:03 AM
EXAMS II
EXAMS II
Science was fine for me, I answered all the questions apart from test two and problem solving no#2. But I still have doubts if I could pass. Then Social Studies, It was horrible!! Almost all of the questions were unanswerable for me! I left almost all of the essays blank.ahhh. I was like "WTF" how can I answer this all? The essays were 10-20 items and I only answered 5.err.*headdesks*
The last subject was Christian Living. It was a big relief, because it was extremely easy. All you need is common sense and I little bit of review. I hadn't have the time to study this subject, because I know that it would be a piece of pie. And it was!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Monday, just after our exams, we'll be having our Pasundayag. Pasundayg is an event, which includes, sports games, Singing contests, Dancing contests and Mr. and Ms. Angelicum. This will last for almost 5 days. All of us are seperated in 4 Tribes. I will also have to practice for our vocal duet (w/ Iris). Yup, I am the representative in our tribe, which means I would have to compete with my sister whose also the representative in their tribe. Cool, huh?
-MIN-