FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, January 17, 2009 @ 5:37 AM
hmmm..
Today I woke up at 7:30 in the morning, because Tin and I have to attend our NAT review.
Tin was pissed because I'm being so stubborn. The review starts at 9:00 and I took a bath at 8:40. *Devious smile*
Our older sister was also irritating her big time. She's the one who would attend the 9:00 o'clock meeting in our school and she wasn't even dress yet.
When we arrive in Angelicum, expecting big trouble. Guess what? We're not that late, AT ALL.
The meeting just started, and our teacher hasn't arrived yet. Talk about luck.
After the review test, we still need to clean the Beat Box with our co-members. I don't really like the fact that we're cleaning. I mean, I'm extremely tired.

In the afternoon, we have nothing to do. Boredom could kill, so to get out of if and save ourselves, we decided to watch a movie.
Moulin Rouge was actually great! The story was terrific. We also borrowed a CD.
At first, we decided to watch horror, but their CD's are seriously damaged. We have to change it three times to actually watch one whole film. We ended up not watching a horror film, instead we watched Hancock. The story was nice but wierd in a way.hehe. Ok so I finished my day surfing the net and editing my blog. XP