FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 @ 4:39 AM
EXAMS!
Tomorrow is DOOMSDAY! It's our exam and I still haven't studied half of my subjects. I'm too lazy to study. Tomorrow's subjects are easy, so its unnecessary to distressed myself. Our subjects are English, Filipino and Math. These subjects are really easy for me. Well, not really for Math, it's rather hard.
The only thing that I'm afraid of is S.S. I really don't get all of our discussions. I just memorize my lessons during MTA's, and then afterwards I just forget about it. And now I have to memorize it ALL OVER AGAIN!! Our exam in S.S. is on the second day(friday) so I still have time to study.
Wish me luck!XD