FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 @ 12:19 AM
DEATH
dark angle Pictures, Images and Photos
Death. Whenever we mention this word, all of us would feel a sudden kind of anxiety. But then, I usually ask myself, "Why are we afraid of death?"
Don't you know that eternity awaits us after dying? Dying is not the end of you, it's actually a new start.
If you ask me if I'm afraid to die, I would probably say NO. The only thing that I'm afraid of, is to leave the people I loved.
I've watched " A Walk to Remember", and I've always remembered the part when Landon asked Jamie if she's afraid to die. Jamie took it as a joke, because she wasn't, the only thing that she's afraid of is loosing Landon.
landon and jamie Pictures, Images and Photos
Landon: Are you afraid?
Jamie: Of death? Lighten up.
Landon: It's not funny.
Jamie: I'm only afraid of losing you.
The only thing that we're afraid of is to leave this world. But there are a lot of wonderful things that is waiting for you in the other world. I'm not telling you to kill yourself. *laughs
I'm just decreasing the anxiety that's within you. Because all of us will die someday in an exact time and place, it's unpredictable. The thing that you should and have to accomplish before dying is to complete your purpose in life. Here, I'm sharing all of you this wonderful book, It will change your life forever. " The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren. It will teach you about the purposes that we should accomplish. Life is truly beautiful and we should not waste it for something worthless.XXD