FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 @ 1:08 AM
Friends




Okay, here are my group of friends in school. They are Tin2x(my twin), Kai, Jin, Myrtle, Sanie and Abbie.

Tin2x is my lesbo(jowk) twin sis, she's chubby and intelligent. She has a great talent in writing and singing. She's my first ever friend. DUH.

Kai, very thin, has a white skin, short girl and Paolo likes her.haha.


Jin is wierd in some ways. She's prone to moodswings. She's intelligent, but not academically. She's sometimes offensive.XXD

Myrtle, my very intelligent friend. She's a perfectionist. Has a lot of self-esteem and confidence. She's also generous.


Sanie is cute. Charming. She's cute, yeah cute.



Abbie, very nice. A friend of everyone in school. She's very outgoing person.



THE THREE MYSTERIOUS GALS