FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 7:45 PM
Becoming Jane
becoming jane Pictures, Images and Photos

Last night, Tin and I watched Becoming Jane, the story of our Favorite novelist Jane Austen. Her Memoir was pretty interesting. I like the Love Story of Jane and Tom and I am looking forward for them to have a happily ever after in the end. But then, it turns out to be so sad. They didn't end up happy because of some circumstances and obstacles that had struck their story, like when they were about to get married but some disagreeable and self-centered man wrote lies and falsity letter for Tom's uncle, and of course his uncle reproved their marriage. And also, when they were about to ran away and lived together, but jane can't stand the guilt when she read the letter of Tom's family, and knowing that they were dependent to Tom, so she went back home with a sorrow heart. After 15 years probably, Jane and Tom met again. Tom already has a daughter named "Jane" and he became a successful and wealthy lawyer. Jane and her sister never got married, Jane bacame a bestselling novelist but unfortunately, she died young by the age of 42. After the movie, I felt so much emotion like sorrow, dissapointment and appreciation. I cried and ask so many questions like "Why didn't they get married after the problem was solved?" and " Why didn't they end up happy?". But only one can answer my question, " That's life" said my sister, Audrey.