FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, February 9, 2009 @ 1:19 AM
^-^
Hmmm...
I don't really have favoritism of celebs here in the Philippines. Let's say I'm more in foreign celebrities. So these celebs in the Philipines must be lucky to be counted as one of my favorites.XD

Anne Curtis Pictures, Images and Photos

Also Known As: Anne Curtis Smith
Birth Name: Anne Ojales Curtis Smith
Birth: Born on 1985-02-17 at Yarrawonga, Australia
Sex: F
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Dark brown
Nationality: Australian-Filipina
Profession: Commercial model and actress
Anne curtis, 23 years old Filipino-Australian actress and model here in the Philippines. She catched my attention when she was in "Maging Sino Ka Man", one of my favorite series in Philippines. That time I developed favoritism towards her.LOL.

Sam Milby Pictures, Images and Photos

Also Known as: Samuel Milby
Birth Name: Samuel Lloyd Lacia Milby
Birth: Born on May 23, 1984 at Troy, Ohio, United States
Sex: M
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Nationality: Filipino-American
Profession: Actor, Commercial Model and Recording Artist

Like Anne, Sam also grabbed my attention when he was in "Maging Sino Ka Man", he's anne's partner in the series. He's a flipino-American actor and model.
---Min---