FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, February 5, 2009 @ 2:31 AM
Reasons why I dislike RNB?
FACTS: WHY I DISLIKE R&B SONGS.

1. It all talks about worthless things.
2. The music SUCKS.
3. I can't reflect to the song.
4. The lyrics are sometimes perverted.
5. Its muisc is head-breaking.

For those who like RNB, I'm sorry for this offensive post. But seriously guys, if you think it's cool, for me it's upside down. I would rather listen to a Metal Rock music with screams than RNB songs. I know there are also some RNB that aren't so bad, but most of it is. XP