FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, February 9, 2009 @ 1:56 AM
My favorite quotes in my favorite movies.^ ^
INSPIRING QUOTES FROM MY FAVORITE MOVIES


A WALK TO REMEMBER

A walk to remember - Love is like the wind. You cannot see it but you can always feel it!

The problem isnt finding out where you are gonna go-its figuring out what you are gonna do once you get there that is! - Jamie (Mandy Moore)

Jamie: You know what I figured out today?

Landon: What?

Jamie: Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel.

Landon: I might kiss you.

Jamie: I might be bad at it.Landon: That's not possible.

Jamie has faith in me. She makes me want to be different, better. - Landon (Shane West)

Jamie: Without suffering there would be no compassion.
Landon: Yeah, well tell that to those who suffer.

Landon: Can you find this star, right here?Jamie: Sure. So why am I looking for this star?Landon: Because I had it named for you. See? It's official. It's from the International Star Registry.
Jamie: This is wonderful... I love you.

Landon: "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

Jamie: I'm sick.

Landon: I'll take you home. You'll be be...

Jamie: No. Landon! I'm sick. I have Leukemia.

Landon: No. You're 18. You - you're perfect.

Jamie: No. I found out two years ago and I've stopped responding to treatments.

Landon: So why didn't you tell me?

Jamie: The doctor said I should go on and live life normally as best I could. I - I didn't want anybody to be weird around me.

Landon: Including me?

Jamie: Especially you![Jamie looks down][Landon gets upset]

Jamie: Ya know, I was getting along with everything fine. I accepted it, and then you happened! I do not need a reason to be angry with God.[Jamie runs away]

My favorite above all

Landon: I'm sorry she never got her miracle.
Reverend Sullivan: She did. It was you.

MEET JOE BLACK

My daughter is in love with DEATH!

The Notebook

Young Noah: Will you go out with me?
Young Allie: What? No. Young Noah: No...?
Young Allie: No. Young Noah: Why not?
Young Allie: dunno, because I don't want to.
Young Noah:OK, then you leave me no other choice.
Young Allie: AHHHH
Young Noah: I'm gonna ask you one more time, will you or will you not go out with me? I think my hand's slipping.
Young Allie: OK, OK. Fine I'll go out with you Young Noah: No, don't do me any favors.
Young Allie: No, no I want to. Young Noah: Say it.
Young Allie: I wanna go out with you. Young Noah: Say it again.
Young Allie: I WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU!
Young Noah: All right, all right we'll go out.

Young Allie: Why didn't you write me? Why? It wasn't over for me, I waited for you for seven years. But now it's too late.
Young Noah: I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year.
Young Allie: You wrote me? Young Noah: Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over

SHE'S THE MAN

Sebastian: Folks, I'm a boy. I promise.
Malcolm: Prove it.
Sebastian: okay. [pulls down his soccer shorts, everyone sees his privates]
Roger: [His Dad in the audience] That's my boy.
Eunice: Soccer is the world's favorite sport.

Viola: [as Sebastian] Hey. HEY! What up? You must be my room-mates.
Duke: [laughs] [Viola clears throat]
Duke: What-what's your name?
Viola: Sebastian Hastings.
Duke: Duke Orsino.
Viola: [grunts]
Duke: Um, ok, ok, ok, ok! Um, this is Andrew and Toby. They live next door.
Andrew: Yeah, freshman dorms thattaway, twiglet.
Toby: Seriously, how old are you?
Viola: I skipped a couple of grades. I'm brilliant, shh! Anyway, you know when our soccer try-outs start?
Duke: Noon. You play?
Viola: Absolutely. Centre-forward. You know it, bra. So, uh, you play the beautiful sport, bro? Brothers? Brethren?
Duke: Yeah, I'm a striker. Andrew and Toby are half-backs.
Viola: Schveet!
Duke: Ok, w-why do you have tampons in your boot?
Viola: Um, I get really bad nose bleeds?
Andrew: So you stick 'em up your nose?
Viola: Yeah! What, you've, you've never done that? [Boys shake head]
Viola: Oh my! Beckhem does it all the time.
Duke: Serious?
Viola: Yes. Look, let me show you how to do it. Take that off and whatever that is, and, and you stick it right in. It absorbs right up!
Duke: That's disgusting!
Andrew: Oh my god! You're room-mates a freak!

*continuation