FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, February 16, 2009 @ 2:53 AM
This day
This day is fine. Our grandma allowed us to join DOMNET in our Campus beat. At first she reproved but after she read the letter, she slowly changed her mind and decided to make us join the camp. But, for return I suggested to use our money for the payment, it's 500 each. We had our relief hearing that our grandma approved about the said camp. Okay, so we arrived to school late, as usual. Thanks God, Sir Lauren didn't make us repeat the flag ceremony all over again.XD

When recess came, I heard that Jasmine B. and Shel decided to join the B-teens because of some argument between their old friends. During recess, I saw them vowed infront of the B-teens members in the beat box which is really corny, so I decided to went out.

Furthermore, Abbie and I talked about Becoming Jane and how the movie end up really sad and disappointing. I summarized the parts that she couldn't understand. And I also suggested her to watch "Pride and Prejudice".

When class our has ended, Jin, tin and I talked about Breaking Dawn, when Bella gave birth. She said that Bella was suffering an intense pain when she was giving birth. The baby was panicking and ferocious. She kicked Bella's spine and it broke, almost all of her internal organs was damaged and demolished. She was unconcious and nearly to death. Edward had no choicebut to injected her his venom, and he also bit her several times so that the venom would work faster. I was shocked when Jacob randomly imprinted Bella's daughter, he was about to attack her when suddenly he felt attraction towards Bella's daughter which is really odd.0_o Anyway, I ended up the day having a tiny problem with our fare, we need one pesos.LOL.