FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 @ 3:55 AM
NAT EXAM!
We just had our NAT exam this morning at around 7:30. We first answered Filipino; it was not that hard, it's more in reading comprehension. Anyway, our second subject was Math. The first part(1-20) was easy but when it continues from 20-60 it was a pain in the ass. Radicals and problem solving is so hard, I just guessed most of it. Then English, it is also like Filipino more in reading stuff. Also, Science and after that Social Studies; both of the subject was fine. So I'll just end up here, I'll still have to do a lot of things.

--MYIENNE--