FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, February 21, 2009 @ 12:17 AM
Mitch
I lost a friend

Mitch was one of my closest friend. We helped each other when it times of troubles and obstacles. We share songs and do a lot of interesting stuff with our group of friends. But sadly, we lost her. During our sophomore year, she just changed. An agreeable timid lady into an unlikable boisterous femme fatale. I feel like she abandoned our friendship with no reason, and it's really disappointing and painful in our(w/ my friends) part, we have lost a really good friend.

At first, I tried to understand her, she said that she was just observing the other group if they're backstabbing and insulting us. It's really stupid, why does she have to spy and ignore us? Until, one day she never talked to us anymore. She became blatant and disagreeable, she changed a lot since this school year. Presently, we just walked by each other like we've never been friends before, it's like nothing happened, she forgot about us. It's just painful to know that a friend whom you trusted and helped before would be the girl standing infront of you talking to gals she thought her friends and walking by you without any word to say, and when you asked "Why are you ignoring us?" she would answer " Hi, are you happy now?". After I realized that she changed and turned into a person which I really despise, I started to grow grieve and grunge towards her. Seeing her face everyday makes my blood boils. Knowing that she thrown away our friendship makes me feel anger inside me. She's nothing like Mitch that we'd met before. She an exact antonym of her. I really wanted to confront her but whenever I do, she would just forget about it and do it her way. But tin and I are planning to frankly tell her what we feel and think about her. I don't wanna backstab her and gossip about her. Well, she's my friend and I just wish that she would be the Mitch that we were with before. I also want to ceased this hatred inside me. I am not gossiping about her in my blog, I'm just telling you guys what I feel.