FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 @ 1:31 AM
We're lost
We're Lost



Last Saturday, I had to go to Mission Hospital because of medical injection. The bad thing is, it was during our Domnet and I don't know how to go in Mission from Molo Holy Rosary Academy. So I asked the help of Abbie, our long time friend. At first, she can't come and that gave me the reason to be depressed. But fortunately, she did come with us after she asked permission from her mother. So yeah, we went to Mission and we had to ride 3 jeepneys just to go there. We first rode Molo Timawa which Aden taught us to ride first. But...when we were riding, Abbie realized that we were going too far in the exact location, so Abbie thought that maybe Aden gave her the wrong jeepney to ride. And so we went off in the city, we saw there a CPU jeepney which I recommended us to ride but Abbie suggested us to ride Baluarte instead. So we went all the way back in robinson and went down there. Then, bie said that we should ride lapaz and just went out in Lapaz plaza. So we followed Abbie since she's our guide. It turns out that we just went in circles, and I can see the statue that we were passing all over again for 3 times. Until, we went out of time and we just decided to ride a taxi. I can't really blame anyone for this incident besides it was a really cool expedition. Though we lost some of our extra money.^_^