FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, February 22, 2009 @ 11:22 PM
KAI
Kai


What can I say about Kai? Well, she's also my friend. She's a different one cuz she's my only friend who has this cool and rock'n charmz w/ people.XD Anywayz, let me state all of her qualities.


* She loves BLACK.

* She's into metal rock muzic.

* She's addicted to the band called "Imbue No Kudos".

* She hates Twilight.(-_-)

* She despises Paramore

* She's small.XD

* She detests whores, flirts, sluts and harlots.

* She's a really cool friend

Well that's it for KAI.