FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, April 2, 2009 @ 9:38 PM
hmmpp...
Today, I should be in school helping Kai and Jin but my strict grandmother won’t allow me. Sorry guys, it's grandma, sometimes her rules are out of this world. Anyway, next school year there would be a big possibility that Tin and I would change school, and Jin would go to California on May or June. Uhhh. This year would be a total disaster.

School days are now over and successfully, I survived the shitty requirements and Remaining Skills. But the sad thing is boredom would start dominating my summer. Ohh yeah, our Art teacher invited us to enroll again in Museo for summer workshop, so instead of being in this solitary summer I have decided to go in a summer art workshop again! But now I would bring some of my friends. That would be really fun. Whatcha think? Instead of being at my house doing nothing, I would go in a summer workshop and meet up again with my friends there. Great! In the second thought, this summer wouldn’t be that bad after all.

That’s all for today. See ya!
^ ^