FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, April 13, 2009 @ 6:03 AM
Updating my site.


Okay, all I did for today was updating my OHSHC Fan site with my sister. Well before, Myrtle help us in reconstructing our site, she changed almost everything except the writings she made our site cooler than before. But unluckily we don't know how to continue the changes, there's this complicated stuff to do, advance html, yeah we have no idea. Anyway, when the background was not working, we decided to go back on our old site and just rebuild it again since Myrtle still hadn't finish recovering the new site and I also think that she have no plans to finish it. So yeah, we changed the template, we added background and we also we changed the fonts and all. This kept me busy for the whole day.

I also want to make some announcement to all Ouran Lovers. Yes, I'm just desperate. We just need some members to our site. I'm advertising it. ahh. If any of you guys knew anyone who is hysterically in love with this Anime, Ouran High school host club, please do convince them to join our site or if you’re the one who's in love with this anime then what are you waiting for type tinmin.webs.com and join our site and forum!

LOL