FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, April 9, 2009 @ 6:40 AM
RANDOM
Just random. can't seem to write anything.

Well, these days I've been confused about summer school. I have three choices to choose. I decided to enroll to Museo but then grandma doesn't agree with it because we tried it already last year and it had taken us so much money for the materials, and so she suggested us to try taekwondo for our self defense. I'm also interested in singing, to practice my talent singing.uhmm. I can't seem to choose with these three. What do you think? What should I choose?