FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
DAMN
I'm here in the internet cafe in Alta Tierra just near our house. And I can never feel comfortable here with such guys beside me playing Warcraft or something. I can't concentrate, I never like going at internet cafes, I'm not really open about all the sites I'm going. Damn, why does our browser ain't working. Yes, it's freaki'n annoying, it was written that the there's no add ons but when I tried to go in the "Manage Add on " it was said that it's working really well. SHIT. I'm dying. HELP! However, these freaky guys beside keep on looking at my computer, one thing that I'm not comfortable of.urge. I also found out in Taylor Swift fansite that she's making her new music video, You belong with me, I am so excited about her new MV. This is it for now expect me to come back next week.