FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, May 10, 2009 @ 5:54 AM
Crush?
I don't want to sound like a bozo because of some guy. I'm not usually talking about guys but I can't help it he's just too hot for me not to talk about. OK, so I saw him in SM City, my old crush. Actually, he's my worst enemy in my elementary years despite his charming appearances and gorgeousness I just can't help but hate him in those times. He's extremely annoying and irritable and he always embarrassed me in front of people, my pain is his happiness. That's why I never liked him before. But when high school years came out, I finally realized how attractive he is.Gosh, I can't believe I'm writing this in my blog. His flawless skin and exquisite broad shoulders and also his lovely height, Gosh it's hypnotizing. So I saw him in SM, I can barely recognize him, he got taller and hotter. And my feelings are like coming back. Tin told me that he looked at me which it makes the situation real good. He went in quantum to play and fortunately we're (Tin and I) heading the same way. I keep on looking at him but not obviously. Then he suddenly vanish in my sight. Anyway, I should stop talking about him. I feel pathetic. haha. OK, this is it for now. Bye.

Labels: