FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @ 4:56 AM
WHATDUHFUDGE!
Yesterday was our cousin's birthday, our aunt invited us to go to the party. And we'll going to meet up at SM Jaro. But there's something disturbing and terrible that had happened. While we were waiting just outside SM, there's this guy looking at us strangely, and I'm really hoping that he won't come up to us and flirt. But it happened, he approached us and talked to us. There were some people who are looking at us concerning the guy that keep on approaching us and asking questions. I mean, it's scary and strange. Then it became scarier when he asked us our address. Gosh. I don't know what to say. At first he said where do we live. I took long to reply, I thought about the most general address, jaro, but then we are in jaro so I said Alta. Then he asked us again, WHERE IN ALTA??? I can't say anything, he might come there and search for us. Gosh. So I hurriedly said-YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW. Afterwards, our aunt appeared. Thank GOD!