FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 5:21 AM
GOSH.
emo Pictures, Images and Photos


Gosh. Summer is truly over. This year is damn hectic. The first day of class, our teachers are warning us about this school year because it would be a lot of pressure. Well, the pressure part, it kinda went a little fast. First week was outrageously bizarre. It's not the usual week of the class, lots of activities and assignments, also MTA'S. Well, almost everyday we have been booked by tests and MTA's! sheesh. Ms. Bambie is so strict, well I expected her to be strict but not too much. The worse part is she has a very flexible schedule to us(YS10). We have two subjects under her, S.S. and Damn Statistics which makes us meet her straight for a week! So you better understand why I don't have time to post here in my blog and update; it's because this school year would be hectic and boring, no interesting happenings going on and we have a LOT of MTA's and Assignments to do. My only free time is weekends, only days that I could update.