FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 @ 1:40 AM
PLAYING GAMES?
I was tagged by Met2x. I'll have to answer these questions.

1. Where is your cell phone? I DON'T KNOW. It's with my sis maybe.
2. Your significant other? Family? Friends? If you're asking for my bf or someone related. I don't have one.
3. Your hair? It's black. Messy.
4. Your mother? Somewhere in Vancouver. She's working or sleeping maybe.
5. Your father? With her.
6. Your favorite thing? Computer and my journal. BOYS OVER FLOWERS, wait is that a thing?
7. Your dream last night? I can't remember. Boys over flowers with me.haha. These days, I have been dreaming about them with me. WIERD.
8. Your favorite drink? CHOCOLATES SHAKE.
9. Your dream/goal? Hmmm...I don't know yet. Maybe becoming a singer. I should figure it out soon.
10. What room you are in? Library.
11. Your hobby? Surfing the net, watching T.V., going out with really cute children and babies...
12. Your fear? Heights, monsters..haha...
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I don't know really. Let's just see.
14. Where were you last night? In my room.
15. Something that you aren't? arrogant and hypocrite.
16. Muffins? Any muffins would do.
17. Wish list item? video camera.
18. Where you grew up? 10th Street Alta Tierra Village Jaro Iloilo City.
19. Last thing you did? Watching Boys over flowers in the internet.
20. What are you wearing? Orange shirt and a blue shorts.
21. Your TV? I don't have my own T.V., but in our living room there is a big one.
22. Your pets? I killed it all. Tiger is the only one left.hahahahaha.
23. Friends? Tin2x, Kai, Met2x, Myrtle, Jin, Sannie, Abbie, Jen, Essa and Fedhe.
24. Your life? Meaningful.
23. Your mood? Bored.
26. Missing someone? Parents and my older brother.
27. Your car? I still don't have any car.
28. Something you're not wearing? SOCKS.
29. Your favorite store? Just one? ANY.
30. Your favorite color? DUNNO. ANY COLOR.
31. When is the last time you laughed? A while ago, when I was watching boys over flowers.
32. Last time you cried? I can't remember.
33. Favorite Thing? I already have my answer in question no# 6.
34. One place that I go to over and over? My room, Bathroom and Kitchen.
35. One person who emails me regularly? No one.
36. My favorite place to go eat? Any restaurants.
37. One place you would like to go right now? Canada.
38. One person you think will respond? HMMM...wut?

Tag your it! Myrtle and Sannie.