FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, May 30, 2009 @ 3:38 AM
THIS DAY
flower 4 Pictures, Images and Photos


boys over flowers Pictures, Images and Photos



Well, there's really nothing to talk about this day. All I did was to buy some school things and I also bought a DVD of Boys over Flowers, since then I can't stop smiling about it.We watched it on advance since last week, we are now in episode 16. Episode 14 to 16 is so sad and heartbreaking.Ahhh, I think I'm gonna cry. I'm gonna continue watching it later, til episode 17. GUYS, I REALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH IT. If you don't want to watch it in ABS-CBN, at least just try to watch it in MYSOJU.COM, it's better when it's in English not in Tagalog.