FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
My new ADDICTION!
MY NEW ADDICTION

My new addiction? I'm addicted with the new koreanovela in ABS-CBN. It's funny, witty and addicting. It's an adaption of a Japanese manga Hana Yori Dango. It also has several other adaptions namely Meteor Garden in Taiwan which I also had watched before when I was a kid. I also got addicted with it. And also Hana Yori Dango, it's a japanese adaption.

Here's the plot
(from wikipedia and some are edited by me)

A middle-class girl, Geum Jan-di, becomes admitted to a rich, prestigious school known as Shinhwa. She becomes admitted there after saving a student from committing suicide. At the school, she met people with various personalities: There are the mean girls, fake friends, and last but not least, the F4. The F4 consists of 4 people: Goo Jun Pyo, Yoon Ji Hoo, So Yi Jung, and Song Woo Bin. The f4 are the Cyber Bullies in the school, they're also the richest students. They bully people and make their lives miserable whenever someone comes their way. Goo Jun Pyo is the leader of the F4 and is also the heir of the Shinhwa group. There was a time when Jan Di insulted Jun Pyo for his behavior and also to save her friend who had been bullied and insulted. After that, Jun Pyo started to make Geum Jan-di's life miserable after she humiliates him. The only person who seemed to have sympathy for her was Ji Hoo, who saved her numerous times. However, as the drama progressed, Goo Jun Pyo developed feelings for Geum Jan-di. It turned out to be a twisted love triangle between Geum Jan Di, Goo Jun Pyo and Yoon Ji Hoo.