FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 9:45 PM
Things the keep my busy.
There are things that keeps me busy these days in the net. A lot of things, that's also why I don't have much time to write here in my blog. Okay so here it is. First, I have to keep my presence in Taylorswiftweb.net/forum/ and I need to add some more posts, I only have 20 posts or less. I also need to expand my adobe knowledge and to make more graphics to flaunt on people there.haha. In Addition of my new website, I take my time in making my Taylor Swift website. And also I go in some sites like pinoytop10.com which I always find ways to make Anne Curtis in the top spot. I also made a video for Anne. Anyway, I visit starmometer.com sometime. I also found out there that Kris Allen won in American Idol. Man, he's hot. So I think I said it all.

Labels: