FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, May 16, 2009 @ 10:22 PM
LATE POSTS.
LATE POSTS


Ok, so here are my late posts. I was sick after our fiesta so I hadn't got the chance to post here. Sorry, guys!

FIESTA

So last Monday was our fiesta. I invited Jin, Abbie and Kai, but unfortunately Kai can't come because she had to go to a funeral. Anyway, so Tin and I were appointed to help serve during the event. We helped a lot, there was also a time when I got a little pissed with my grandma but I didn't and never talk back. She scold me during the fiesta just because she caught me using the computer instead helping.lol. I'm kinda stubborn at times. Ok, she this is what she said "AHHH!! BWISIT KAMU KARUN! BULIG TO!".urrhhggg. But I somehow knew that it was my fault. Ok, so at around 5:30 Abbie arrived. Jin haven't arrived yet so we just wait for her. So while waiting, Abbie told us that she already read the book "A walk to Remember", we're a huge fan of that so Abbie told us the whole story. The story was quite different from the movie, it's fascinating to hear the story. Then Jin arrived at 6:00 or maybe around 5:30. It was a lot of fun. We chitchatted about people and hang out. So after maybe an hour, Abbie went home with her parents and also so as Jin. But while we were walking going to Jin's granmother's house, tin pointed out Luke for Jin to see him. urrgghh. Jin told me that he's too thin. Gosh, he's not even my crush now. It also happened that May 14 was jin's grandmother's birthday. So we took pictures with jin and her granma. Her grandma was really nice. So this what happenned during the fiesta. Bye!

May 14

I found myself coughing and having fever and tonsilitis. I also hadn't slept well. Just great!

May 15

I woke up at around 6:00 A.M. having a severe pain in my throat. I feel like dying, it's really painful. So I told my sister, Audrey about it and she hesitated and also scared of what could happen. So she told my grandma about it and she let me take Amoxicilin for a week. Then after, the pain slowly gone away. I took a rest for 4 hours.

Morning was boring nothing interesting to talk about. But afternoon was fascinating, Mitch arrived at our house with her boyfriend, Alfon. She just moved in Alta Tierra last fiesta and she invited us to go to her house and have some dinner with her boyfriend and her mom. Alfon was pretty hilarious. He likes to joke around, he's an interesting guy. Okay, so we ate dinner there, it was a lot of fun!