FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 4:00 AM
To Metmet
I read Metmet's blog a while ago. Her apologies with me are so true. She abused my kindness and obedience on her. She didn't really disrespect me, she just bullies me every time (Example: hey, buy me some drink, Shut up!). But she has been my best friend since 4rth grade though she's such a harsh one. We shared such stupid memories with Myrtle and also Abbie. And we also shared lots of fights, stupid fights. We haven’t been in contact for so long and I really missed her for sure. I also read in her blog that it seems like our friendship never existed because of maybe, lack of connection. Well, I know we have new friends, I have new friends and they also became my best ones. But I still haven’t forgotten about our friendship and I still long for our bonds and memories. Anyway, next time that we’ll get together again with our new friends, I’ll promise, you’ll never ever have a chance to abuse me anymore. Let’s just say that I became mentally and emotionally stronger and tougher. And I’m also not as stupid as before. Hahaha. I’m also sorry for my mistakes since you apologized. I have also mistakes before.