FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 10:17 PM
My New song
I made a song last 2 days. It is titled Hoping. I don't why I entitled it hoping, it's a random song a made. I hope you like it.

Hoping

As I look away
Standing in a solitary place
Thinking of someone I should erase
Should erase in my heart

But how could I erase
Someone who could brighten up my days
And someone who could make me smile all day

*
But I've been hoping
That somehow you could love me
like you love her
That somehow you understand how I feel
I think it's quite impossible, cause would never will
because you're so numb to understand how I feel

Can't you see that I'm here?
Can;t you see that I could love you
more than she could
But you won't realize
You won't ever notice me
Cause you have her
Maybe I should forget you
Cause pain keeps striking me all day
*

Bridge
Yeah...Cause I've been hoping for you to realize
I've been hoping that someday I'll be also in your heart
I've been hoping..yeah...
I've been hoping for so long

And maybe it's time to let go
let go of you...

There it is. My first song. Well, I have several songs but I forgot it all. I don't know whose inspiration for this song. Anyway, I thought of someone while writing this. But I won't tell who.hehe.