FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @ 5:28 AM
Playlist.
boys over flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

As you can see guys, I have my new playlist in my blog. Specifically, all of the songs are from the "Boys Over Flowers" series. I like the songs, especially lucky by Ashily. If you could just read its lyrics in English you would also like it. The tunes are unique( maybe because it's a Korean song), one of the reasons why I love it. The series is fascinating and addictive. Try to watch so that you could understand me ( I'm referring to you, Kai. haha.). All of the happenings in my life these days are all related to this series. So it's reasonable enough why I have bunch of topics about it. Try to listen to the songs in my playlist (though you can't understand it) it's really relaxing and nice.

-MIN-