FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @ 6:02 AM
THE NEWS.
Boys Over Flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

A couple of days ago, I watched TV Patrol and it just happened that Boys over flowers were in the celebrity news, there's this girl who was interviewed by the newscaster about her admiration for the series, she mentioned that she wrote a LOVE letter for Ji Hoo and she would send it to Korea for him to read personally. I was a little shock when I heard of it. It just so funny, It's just wierd that she's in love with Ji Hoo's character. And also a while ago I was again watching TV Patrol and again Boys over flowers was featured in the celebrity news. It was said that most of the people have been copying there trends and all. Their really addicted with the series. Of course, I know the feeling of addiction, but I'm not like them. So There's this girl who sang a Korean song, maybe one of the songs of Ji Hoo. She was wearing Jan Di's trend, long large top and skinny bottom. I realized that everyday TV Patrol would featured Boys Over Flowers in their Celebrity News. LOL.