FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 @ 1:52 AM
Behind that pretty face
Well, this is a song I wrote when I was in my science class this morning, I was bored so I came up with a song. It's about who's so perfect but inside she has many flaws.

Behind that pretty face

Pretty face
Lovely smile
you could see she's perfect
She's talented
Fashionable
She got it flawelessly

But you can't see her cry like a little girl
And you won't see her life miserable

* Cause she's wearing a pretty mask
That would cover all her flaws inside
You can't see behind that pretty face

Walking tall
Standing straight
Everybody, they're looking
Shining so bright
You can't reach her out
You know she's faking

Cause you can't see her pain like a scar
And you won't see her now falling
(repeat *)

Don't you know, flaws is a part of you
And you know, imperfectness completes you

So stop, stop faking yourself
Reveal it, don't be scared(repeat * 2x)
Pretty face...