FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, August 22, 2009 @ 11:55 PM
Angelicus
Futuro Pictures, Images and Photos

I entered Angelicus, our school papers where we could write news about the events and all. I have reasons why I entered this club.

* I want to be good at writing
* To widen my vocabulary
* To have a good grammar

If I don't care about my English Knowledge then I wouldn't waste my time writing about our school papers. But I want to be good at it and this takes risks. I would need to be in every occasions my adviser would ask me to be. And I would have to give time to write about my assign news.



Last 2 weeks, Ms. Astrid ask me to write about the Nutrition Day. Though I know I would find it hard to collect facts about the event because that time I was busy finishing our Poster.
So I just asked Ms. Sandra about the happenings. She didn't gave me full details about the event but I insisted myself to finish it in the evening. So though I'm still innocent on how to write a perfect news, I just finished it right away and showed it to Ms. Astrid. Surprisingly, Ms. had some complains. The way I wrote it was wrong. News must only give important and right facts. If it has some expressions or ideas it should be in --> ""- quotation something (sorry forgot what it is called.LOL.). And there are lacking of facts. So Ms. made me rewrite it again. And this time I should ask more people not only Ms. Sandra. I was kinda dissapointed but I accept it as a challenge.

That's it for now!