FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, August 9, 2009 @ 12:09 AM
St. Dominic's Day & Campus Beat OVERNIGHT
Sadness and Sorrow Pictures, Images and Photos


Last Friday was our St. Dominic's day. So of course, we should give our tribute for him. So our tribute was great, it was a dancing, acting and singing routine. I'm a singer by the way, and I get to sing the song " Heal The World", but unfortunately Sr. Ruel only pick the chorus part for me to sing. And gave almost all of the parts to Pauline (Favoritism). And there are actors that would imitate all of the catastrophes of our planet; wars, family problems, rebels. Then at the end all of those disadvantages on our planet would be healed. Myrtle also planned to sing " You Raise Me up" with Tin and I but it never happenned. So after St. Dominic's Day, we had our overnight in Campus Beat. It was an initiation for the new members(BTW, did I ever told you that I'm not that comfortable yet with the new members?). So yeah, there a lot of activities for the new members. I also had a chance to ask Raymund about the main reason for him to join the club, though I think I know why. We also wrote our expressions about the members and a letter to our future selves and we would just open it after 10 years so I would be like 24. Well, those are maybe some of the important events that had happened.