FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, August 8, 2009 @ 7:01 PM


bored Pictures, Images and Photos
Sorry guys for not updating for a long time there are 3 reasons.

  • I don't have time: Busy
  • There's really nothing interesting happening
  • I'm LAZY
Ok. So I'll just list the things that happened last July since I hadn't have enough time to write it.
So July was boring and also sad.

  • That month Lizette, Raymund's sister, died. She was bitten by a mosquito which has a dengue. She fought 1 week for the illness then she died.
  • We also had the election for the ASSC. Myrtle and Carlo build a party name ADIK stands for " Angelicans Developing Intelligence and Knowledge". Sadly, we lost.
  • We had our VICTORY Party in Myrtle's house. haha.
  • Nutrition month was also held. We(with my co-members) did poster making contest though the winners are not yet announce. Tin told me they won and I too.
  • Ohh.. And also the most important event in July was Metmet's Birthday. We had a lot of fun. (PS. Sorry Met!!)
Well, I think those are all of the events that happened. :)