FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 5:26 AM
NEW SONG.
I made this song in our Science class.

The Call

Such a strange place to be
You can't seem to find your way
You're walking so astray
Going somewhere far away

But you don't know just where to be
You're so lost and depressed
You don't know where to go
You feel so confused and lonely
But someone's looking for you
You just can't seem to recognize or notice

* Someone's calling
Can't you hear it?
Why won't you follow the voice
Assuming you'll be found

Yeah, you won't follow the false track anymore
Cause someone's guiding you where to go

*

Just follow the call
and it will lead you to the right place
you won't walk astray no more.