FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, September 20, 2009 @ 12:10 AM
My songs
So these are songs that I've made last week. I just want to share it here. (just tag me if you have comments.^_^)

emo love Pictures, Images and Photos

Repeat it Back To You

Remember when you push me away
Taking me for granted
You don't care how I feel
But still here I am
Just feeling numb for you

But now that I've realized the
things you've done
It's my turn to make you feel
the same thing you made me feel

* Yes, I'm acting so harsh
I'm acting so rude
Nothing like you've met before
the one that you keep pushing through
You'll gonna feel the pain
I'm gonna repeat it back to you

Now you're waiting for me at
the bench
too late in the afternoon
Then I flashback before
when I used to wait for you
at the same bench
sitting, looking at the sky

And when you suggest
for several break ups
but I refuse
you never know how I feel
in those times
And now I'm the one repeating those
scenes and you're the one refusing
yet it's breaking inside of me
*

This has been planned
I want you to know how it
feels
Do you even know how to love someone?
Do you know how to be treated wrong by your love one?
Do you know
Do you know
how it hurts so much
You won't care anyway
you won't
*

Last part:

Why did you ever take my hand
if you'll just let it go so easily

My Little Perfect Confession

I know that I never really showed you
how I really feel
I know that I acted wrong with you
so wrong
that I broke your heart
every time we're together
I never noticed you nor cared for you
but don't you know that I was faking it
Cause I'm scared to admit it

* But believe me, I really did love you
Forgive me if I never really showed you
I know you'll never wanted to see me again
Yet I hope you will understand
my little perfect confession

I admit, I'm wrong
I'm selfish, I'm rude
But I did felt something
I just don't know how to act it right
I was afraid but I hope you'll still catch me anyway
Pls. don't let go of me yet
Promise you I'll change
*

I mistreated your love
I never appreciated you
but that's not me, not me
Pls. don't go yet
I'll chase a million steps from you
to bring you back

A part of me is now over
I'll show you the real me
*
Hope you'll understand
you'll understand
I hope you'll understand
My little perfect confession

Over

I have been waiting for your promise
for you to change you're old ways
I've been wondering why still wait
If you keep repeating the same mistakes
Then you'll say it's life
there are hard times, there are temptations
So I'll give you a chance but you'll always bringing me down
Do you really love me?

*You should have thought before
All the time you've wasted
Stop crying in front of me
and just let me go
Don't think that this isn't hard for me
Cause it's a million harder than you think
But I can't keep this happening over again
Now, I should move on and you should too
Cause it's over

Should I still wait
for the river to run dry
for you to keep your vow
You have been hurting me
Breaking me
for the hundred times
No it's over. You're time has end
you've wasted long enough to give you
another chance

I'm tired of listening to
you explanations over again
You're reasons has been
old enough to believe
Can't you see that I'm not happy
Tears flooded my entire life with you
I don't want to feel pain no more
It's over
*

Over
It's Over