FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, September 17, 2009 @ 7:14 PM
Jin already left. She must be in California at this time. Sad thing is, she left so fast that she didn't even had a chance to join my birthday party(Jin your gift! jowks). I will miss you! Ei Jin, I think you forgot something. Well, last tuesday when tin and I were going home, we passed by Jin's notebook in the hallway, Kai was there too. It was the notebook I was begging her to give me. Good thing, she left it here in the Phil. and she's there at California.WAHAHAHA! Ok, so we dealt that we only write thoughts about Jin on her notebook.

Anyway, Taylor was intervied in the view about the incident and Kanye apologized.