FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 6:40 AM
BIRTHDAY!
Yes! It's my birthday. I've got lots of money and I just had a party a while ago, not a big one actually just a simple birthday party. This is my best day, it should be, it's my day! Well, the only disadvantage about today is that I got a year older(ahh..). I am now fifteen, can u believe that? I remembered the time when Myrtle and Jin announced at the side of the mansion(in asil) that we'll(tin and I) be entering our teen years after that day. So it was 2 years already. Time is truly fast. Well, guys as bad as it is, it's life. We'll always get older and older the following years.

Ok guys, don't be shock. There's a possibility that we won't be joining prom. It's so frustrating, that's one of the best moments of being a teen though at time I mock that event.LOL. But honestly I really do want to go. But somethings blocking that moment, FINANCIAL PROBLEMS! I understand grandma, it's just a critical year to deal with the financially headache prom could bring. Now that our lola revealed that our lolo has a crucial health problem and she needs to pay thousands of pesos everyday. I was really shocked when she said that, explaining facts about our situation. But she also stated that we could join prom if we could earn our own money. So I am finding way to earn money. I would volunteer to jobs like a teacher for koreans in cyber, which I already have. Or maybe I could join singing contest.hehe. I ave it all stored in my mind.

As much as I hate to tell you this guys, I just can't help it. After our party ended, I sat down infront of our laptop trying to find some cool topics to read. So as usual I visited starmometer.com where I found 2 posts about Taylor Swift. The first post was outrageous. The headline wrote "Kanye West ruined Taylor Swift VMA award" kinda like that. So obviously I clicked it and read what happened, kinda worried. I found out that Taylor Swift won VMA Best Female Video of the year which is really cool but this arrogant Kanye West suddenly snatch the microphone disgracely to Taylor Swift and said “Yo Taylor. I’m really happy for you. I’m gonna let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!” Taylor was speechless and teary-eyed. I hate him, honeslty I never even knew Kanye West at all which made my first impression towards him horrible. He can't just ran off te stage and tell that infront of Taylor and the audience, He should be sued by doing that. Good thing, the audience booed Kanye West and had a standing Ovation for Taylor Swift. Beyonce was really nice, she bring Taylor on stage when she won the most prestigious awars of the night "Video of the Year" and Taylor delivered her speech of acceptance for the second and time and she also sang "You Belong with Me" .I just have to stop this rant. He already payed for his mistake, there are so much people now who's also hating and detesting him so and Taylor's fans grew because of that event. Anyway, here's the video.