FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, March 2, 2010 @ 2:10 AM
IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS
I never noticed this, it has been three months since I last posted in this blog. LOL.
hehe...
Well, this past past three months were ok. Many events occured:

*NEW YEAR
*Pasundayag
*Valentine's Day
*We watched Valentine's Day
*Teacher's Day
*PROM

New Year- it was great. We partied in our neighbor's house. hehe. It was fun.
Pasundayag- It was OK. The fun part was when we joined lipsync.
Valentine's Day- I don't have a partner so basically it was boring. But at the end of the day it got a little better for we again partied in our neighbor's house, it was fun though it only takes a few minutes.
We watched Valentine's Day- My friends and I(Met2x,Myrtle,Kai and Abbie) went shopping, it was a long time since we've shopped together. We watched Valentine's Day. It was fine, I never expected that Taylor's character would be a little bitchy. And frankly she still needs to practice her acting but she's still great there. The movie was a little too short to fit the different stories that the movie has. Anyway, we still had fun.
Teacher's Day- Raphael and I sang "Two is better than one" by boys like girls feat. Taylor Swift.
Prom- If I have to be frank it was not that great for me. It was a mile farther than I expected. At first, I got a little irritated because I waited for 2 hours, it's so unorganize, they(the officers) said we should be there at three for the picture taking but then it came out that 5 was the target time. Anyway, at least the cotillion was fine. We also sang Love Story(My twin and I).

There guys! The events that happened.

------MIN2X