FEELS LIKE I'M FALLING, I
I'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.

This blog includes my thoughts, feelings and comments.
This blog is like a diary which I could write anything I want.
So have fun browsing my thoughts!XD
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, March 11, 2010 @ 1:01 AM
DEPRESSED
(I've censored some of my offensive complains. sorry)

I feel like I'm failing. I'm losing hope. I don't know where to start or where to end. It's all so blurry. I feel so irresponsible. I feel really down and no where to be found. I don't know where it all start.

I only remember the time when I started having RS, it was last 2nd quarter. Then misery started to fall. I mean RS, it started to fall right to me until it became my nightmare. Yes, I have a lot of Remaining skills. And now, school is starting to close I don't know if I will ever finish this on time.

You can't blame me, this subject is just hard and now we're dealing harder topics. Basically, this subject started all my depressions. It made me become a person so irresponsible and lazy. It made me feel worthless and stupid. And the teacher, she made it all so hard. She wants to torture all of us. ALL OF US!

Yes, I do like strict teachers. But not too strict. I like teachers that are fair and doesn't have favoritism not like most of the teachers in ASIL. Prom proves it. The winners just doesn't deserve it. But not all winners just most of the winners. The ----- winner is just so wrong. She is not the right person to receive that award. And the ----------. I don't want to insult them but I didn't expect them to win. Their not the type of person who would win such an award. I just wish next year would be a better year for me since it's my last year in ASIL.